Saturday, May 12, 2012

Obama's Second Term Tax Plans

From: Sam G/
Sent: May 12, 2012
To: undisclosed recipients
Subject: Fw: Obama's Second Term Tax Plans

OK, so the vast majority of us do not make this kind of money. However, our taxes will be increased regardless of income. And, if the higher
income people own businesses, who in the heck do we think will pay for their tax increases? US.

Extremely clear and frightening. Your taxes are the subject.



So many people now pay so little income tax that they're quite happy voting for tax increases on others. That's Obama's plan: Reduce or eliminate income taxes for 51% of voters who will then vote ever higher taxes on the remaining 49% who then pay all or most of the country's bills.
Do you think Obama is dangerous?
If so, I agree with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment below and tell the world what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Sponsor: Rosa For Life

Treat yourself as though you were at a spa with this soft cotton bath hair wrap. It dries hair quickly, is water absorbent and washable. The soft cotton fabric dries quickly and will be ready for your next hair washing.

- Made of Soft Premium Cotton.
- Just twist, flip and button. Easy to use.
- It makes a perfect gift for the girls in your life.
Made by Rosa For Life in the USA.

The Rosa For Life brand takes pride in providing you with the highest quality in material and craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed with the high quality and comfort of your Rosa wrap.

These also make great gifts for the girls in your life. Each Rosa wrap is packaged in a nice white gift box, including gift tissue paper. All you have to do is gift wrap or place in a nice gift bag.



Customer Reviews 

Stumble It!

Follow Us By Email