Monday, August 13, 2012

Man sets fire to home by microwaving undies

From: Carl J.
Sent: August 13, 2012
To: undisclosed recipients
Subject: Fw: Man sets fire to home by microwaving socks, undies

Man sets fire to home by microwaving socks, undies
LONDON — Note to self: A microwave is for leftovers, not your boxers.
British firefighters say they saved an apartment from destruction after its domestically challenged resident tried to dry his wet socks and underwear in a microwave oven.
The Dorset Fire and Rescue Service says firefighters rescued the man from his home and extinguished the kitchen blaze Monday.
The fire destroyed the appliance along with the two pairs of underwear and socks inside it, and caused smoke damage to the apartment in Weymouth, a town on England's southwest coast.
"The fire safety message here is to never put clothing of any kind in the microwave or an oven to attempt to dry them," the Dorset firefighters said in a statement.  See video.
(Source)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment below and tell the world what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Sponsor: Rosa For Life

Treat yourself as though you were at a spa with this soft cotton bath hair wrap. It dries hair quickly, is water absorbent and washable. The soft cotton fabric dries quickly and will be ready for your next hair washing.

- Made of Soft Premium Cotton.
- Just twist, flip and button. Easy to use.
- It makes a perfect gift for the girls in your life.
Made by Rosa For Life in the USA.

The Rosa For Life brand takes pride in providing you with the highest quality in material and craftsmanship. You will not be disappointed with the high quality and comfort of your Rosa wrap.

These also make great gifts for the girls in your life. Each Rosa wrap is packaged in a nice white gift box, including gift tissue paper. All you have to do is gift wrap or place in a nice gift bag.



Customer Reviews 

Stumble It!

Follow Us By Email